Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · June 20, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Montclair) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Montclair's lively business districts are flush with restaurants, movie theaters, shops and nightlife that attract visitors from all over the region.
- 365 hospital beds.
- Ian of Excellence Award for Achieving and Sustaining Excellence in Patient Experience.
- No procedures.
- Conveniently located on the border of the Montclair and Glen Ridge, Mountainside continues to be patient focused, community oriented, and equipped with technology that rivals the nation's most prestigious healthcare systems.
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- Healthgrades Bariatric surgery excellence award and 5-star recipient award for 2020.
- The Township of Montclair is a vibrant New Jersey community.
- Epic EMR.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with The Guidelines.
- Nestled at the foot of the First Watchung Mountain, Montclair is identified by its diverse population, grand old homes, proximity to New York City and its thriving arts community.
- Two 12-hour shifts.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Night shifts covered by APPs.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Closed ICU.
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center located in Montclair, New Jersey, is currently looking for a hospitalist site medical director to join our team.
- With 365 beds and 820,000 square feet, Mountainside Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
- Meridian Mountainside Medical Center, a member of Hackensack Meridian Health, has been serving Montclair and its surrounding New Jersey communities since 1891.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- The second largest university in the state resides in Montclair as well as an art museum, live theaters, art galleries and a wide range of boutiques.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services