Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · June 20, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shared coverage of OB/GYN service with local group/residents.
- The city is the county seat of Middlesex County, and the home of Rutgers University.
- Nights/Weekends/Holidays only.
- Monday - Friday 7pm - 7am.
- New Brunswick is a city in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States, in the New York City metropolitan area.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- New Brunswick is on the Northeast Corridor rail line, 27 miles (43 km) southwest of Manhattan, on the southern bank of the Raritan River.
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- From our simple beginnings in 1907, Saint Peter's has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community.
- Holidays (24-hrs): New Years, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day,.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital, a member of the Saint Peter's Healthcare System, is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, New Jersey.
- Sat/Sun - 7am - 7am (24-hrs).
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, Saint Peter's University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century.
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist to cover nights, weekends, and holidays at St. Peter's University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Training of residents.
- Annual deliveries: 3,200.
- Level III Nicu.
- As a NJ state-designated acute care children's hospital, we offer a full range of specialized pediatric healthcare services, including one of the most sophisticated maternity programs, delivering as many as 5,800 newborns annually.
- Delivery room.
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's University Hospital operates one of the largest and most advanced neonatal intensive care units in the country as part of the hospital's state-designation as a Regional Perinatal Center.
- We are collaborating with a local group of local hospitalists and residents to share the delivery volume.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services