Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Brunswick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- 12 or 24 hour shifts, must have 1 day in between shifts.
- Full-time, part-time, per Diem available 12 or 24 hour shifts!
- Shifts needed for FT: 6-24 hour shifts per month or PT: 3-24 hour shifts per month.
- Shared coverage of OB/GYN service with local group/residents/faculty.
- ER Triage and Emergent Gynecologic surgeries.
- Benefits which include medical, dental, vision and 401K (Starting Day 1!
- New York is less than one hour via car, bus, or train and a train station is only 1 mile from the hospital!
- Delivery room.
- Willingness to assist with Resident supervision/ training in conjunction with OB/GYN faculty.
- The city center of New Brunswick is home to three very active professional theaters and a large array of excellent restaurants.
- Johanna Bartlett, BSN, RN, Senior Clinical Recruiter at or e-mail.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is only 20 minutes away.
- Annual deliveries: 5,800.
- Resident supervision and training in conjunction with OG/GYN faculty.
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital along with Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced OB/GYN Hospitalist who is looking for a Flexible schedule to assist with our coverage at this 478 bed teaching hospital, which is a major clinical affiliate of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences.
- New Brunswick i s home to Rutgers University and Johnson & Johnson World Headquarters.
- NJ license preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have 4 to 5 years of demonstrated OB/GYN full spectrum care, others with Fellowship training would be considered.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- We are collaborating with a group of local hospitalists and residents to share the delivery volume.
- Level III Nicu.
- It is an ever-increasing population center with people from extremely diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds calling it home.
- Saint Peter's also sponsors residency programs in internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics that are Acgme approved.
- Competitive compensation.
- BC/BE OB/GYN.
- EMR: Paragon and Medi-mobile claims submission.
- Holidays (24-hrs): New Years, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day,.
- Peds and Anesthesia in-house.
- The New Brunswick Parks system features over 272 beautiful acres of parks, playgrounds, picnic areas, athletic fields, lawns and gardens.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services