Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · April 17, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northeastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, and vent management - need recent case logs for credentialing.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to help provide long-term locums coverage at a facility in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD 7a-7p, 1 MD 7p-7a.
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days, NJ license and DEA preferred.
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift (10 admits/day).
- Facility Beds: 147.
- EMR: Epic.
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.