Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and want providers that will be able to get to the location with a few days notice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Telemedicine.
- 24 hour.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- Ideal candidates would have active licenses in a combination of states listed.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Immediate need for Pulm/CC Locum Coverage.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Must Be Board Certified.
- Key states include NJ, ID, NM, TX, OK, and KS.
- Details are still coming in for this ongoing locum assignment.
- We are seeing a surge in Covid-19 cases and several facilities in need of Support.
- Temporary privileges are being granted without specific dates and shifts at this point.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care.
- Location: New Jersey.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.