Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and want providers that will be able to get to the location with a few days notice.
- Details are still coming in for this ongoing locum assignment.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Temporary privileges are being granted without specific dates and shifts at this point.
- Must Be Board Certified.
- Must be Board Certified Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- We are seeing a surge in Covid-19 cases and several facilities in need of Support.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Key states include NJ, ID, NM, TX, OK, and KS.
- Location: New Jersey.
- Ideal candidates would have active licenses in a combination of states listed.
- Immediate need for Pulm/CC Locum Coverage.
- 24 hour.
- Facility Type: Telemedicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.