Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ridgewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- New Jersey License, CDS, and DEA.
- They are recognized for their clinical care, quality and patient satisfaction.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Cardiac Surgery/Cardiac Critical Care experience required.
- Friday 7p- Monday 7a.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Our client seeks a board certified or board eligible Critical Care physician with Cardiac Critical Care or Cardiac Surgery experience.
- Admissions, Consults, Rounding, Procedures, Cross Coverage.
- Closed ICU.
- Enjoy this beautiful community that is surrounded by several metro areas, including New York City!
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Enjoy your time exploring the rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and great shopping.
- Here's your chance to increase your income while working with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in New Jersey.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 16.