Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ridgewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy your time exploring the rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and great shopping.
- Closed ICU.
- Admissions, Consults, Rounding, Procedures, Cross Coverage.
- Our client seeks a board certified or board eligible Critical Care physician with Cardiac Critical Care or Cardiac Surgery experience.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Cardiac Surgery/Cardiac Critical Care experience required.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- New Jersey License, CDS, and DEA.
- They are recognized for their clinical care, quality and patient satisfaction.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Friday 7p- Monday 7a.
- Enjoy this beautiful community that is surrounded by several metro areas, including New York City!
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Here's your chance to increase your income while working with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in New Jersey.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 16.