Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ridgewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cardiac Surgery/Cardiac Critical Care experience required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Here's your chance to increase your income while working with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in New Jersey.
- Enjoy your time exploring the rich history, exciting cultural attractions, and great shopping.
- Admissions, Consults, Rounding, Procedures, Cross Coverage.
- New Jersey License, CDS, and DEA.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Our client seeks a board certified or board eligible Critical Care physician with Cardiac Critical Care or Cardiac Surgery experience.
- Friday 7p- Monday 7a.
- Enjoy this beautiful community that is surrounded by several metro areas, including New York City!
- Referral Bonus.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Travel accommodations provided.
- Closed ICU.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- They are recognized for their clinical care, quality and patient satisfaction.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Jan 16.