Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing takes 90 days to complete.
- Night coverage is needed from 7 pm-7 am with some weekend coverage.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Shift Times: 12.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-084782-PA-NJ.
- EMR is used for notes and charting.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Two MDs are staffed during the day and 1 APC at night.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A well-known facility in New Jersey is seeking an APP nocturnist for ongoing locum tenens coverage for days and nights.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 30.
- The facility is located in Edison, New Jersey.
- All travel and lodging will be covered.
- Candidates should be board certified to be considered for this role.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 18.