Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Old Bridge, New Jersey.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-15.
- Candidates must be certified to be considered for this role.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Codes Rapid responses, central line insertion and intubations.
- Coverage is expected to be needed for 15 shifts per month.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Credentialing takes 120 days to complete.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- A well-known facility in New Jersey is seeking an APP nocturnist for ongoing locum tenens coverage for days and nights.
- EMR is used for notes and charting.
- Reference ID: ORD-084786-NP-NJ.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- The locum should be comfortable performing codes, rapid responses, central line insertions, and intubations during their 12-hour shifts.
- On average, the APP will see 10-15 patients per day.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts.
- All travel and lodging will be covered.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 18.