Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · April 17, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required: yes.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- We are seeking a hospitalist physician assistant to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage at a well known, certified acute care facility.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-21.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-084788-PA-NJ.
- The locum will be working mostly nights for 7 on/7 off shift coverage.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The facility is located in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- Night Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- During this assignment the locum should be comfortable performing procedures such as intubations, TLC insertion, run codes for cardiac arrest, death pronouncements, and attend to falls.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Credentialing for this assignment will takes approximately 90 days.
- CertificationsRequired: Acute Care certified.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts.
- Candidates must be acute care certified to be considered for this role.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 18.