Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The work schedule consists of 7 am - 5 pm shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in New Jersey with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the Covid-19 outbreak.
- You can expect to see around 15 patients per day, and this facility is looking for candidates who are comfortable in an open ICU.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Acls certification needed.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.