Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 22-hours APP coverage daily.
- Flexible scheduling (including admitting & teaching shifts).
- Closed ICU and open CCU.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- 30 minutes from NYC.
- 20-25 daily encounters for rounders.
- Part of RWJ Barnabas Health, Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining, and nightlife, along with an excellent school system.
- Participates in a Bundled Payment Care Initiative (Bpci) which includes RN transitional care coordination.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges & universit.
- Cerner EMR with scribe coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Per Diem Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians to be added to the team at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- 92-hours physician coverage daily.
- There are more than 470 acres of wooded parks with hiking trails, and many smaller parks dedicated to recreation and sports, including swimming pools, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, & football fields, basketball & tennis courts, playgrounds, a dog park, and a fishing/ice skating pond.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Full internal medicine residency that is responsible for codes and rapid responses.
- This facility is a fully accredited acute care hospital and offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab, cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs, and is the only facility in NJ with a certified burn center.
- 15 consecutive "A" grade national safety ratings from The Leapfrog Group.
- Designated nocturnists - adding a 2nd nocturnist (staffing will be 2 nocturnists & 1 APP).
- 10-12 encounters for admitters & night shift.
- 1 hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Major teaching affiliate to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, NJ Medical School, & The NY College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Achieved Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services