Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Must be Board Certificated/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- Vibrant and bustling economy with shopping, dining, and family-friendly entertainment.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds, and acres of preserved open space.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton is a 287-bed acute care hospital located on a sprawling 67-acre campus in central New Jersey.
- Offers several annual community events, including Azalea Festival, Oktoberfest, and Winter Wonderland.
- An affiliate of Rwjbarnabas Health, the hospital earned specialty certifications from the Joint Commission in stroke, outpatient diabetes, spine surgery, and hip/knee replacement.
- Allscripts EMR.
- 24 hours daily APP coverage.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- The hospital provides local access to leading academic physicians, and research initiatives through its affiliations with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore.
- 43 hours daily physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Hospitalist Physicians in Hamilton, NJ.
- Conveniently located near the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton, and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- Closed ICU.
- Home to the nationally acclaimed Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park, and Veterans Park, which includes the state's largest playground facility.
- RWJ Hamilton is the first of two hospitals in NJ to receive the Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award, an honor presented by the President of the United States for quality and performance excellence.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services