Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Central NJ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Focus is on night shifts.
- 1 MD.
- How long is credentialing?
- Perth Amboy, NJ.
- No intubations required - Anesthesia is doing those at all sites.
- Who responds to codes, EM or HM?
- Number of hospital beds: 113.
- How many of those are admissions during day?
- The entire house, around 200 patients.
- Long term.
- How many admissions per night, on average?
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Will Temp/Emergency privileges granted?
- All major subspecialties.
- Number of ICU beds: 10.
- Focus is on Night Coverage.
- What subspecialty back-up is available?
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Is the locums need is short-term (2-6 months) or long-term (6+ months)?
- There may be admissions but this is very rare, 0-1.
- No intubations required.
- Are there Intensivists?
- Will locums respond to codes?
- Is your need specific to days, nights, swing shifts, or flexible?
- What is the total census per provider during the day, including admissions?
- Is night.
- Central lines are required for night shifts, proctoring available.
- How many MDs/APCs during the night?
- Focus is on nights.
- Is it an open ICU?
- What is the total patient census covered at night?
- Will FP trained physicians be accepted in addition to IM?
- Central lines required for night shifts.
- 120 days.
- Yes from 7a-5pm everyday.
- Old Bridge, NJ.
- Number of hospital beds: 388.
- What procedures are required of locums?
- EMR system: Epic.
- How many MDs/APCs during the day?
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago