Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (New Jersey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Recommended PPE will be provided.
- Work as an independent contractor with competitive compensation.
- Central line insertion.
- Family communication.
- Please join our urgent mission to treat those afflicted by Covid-19 in one of our nation's hotspots, New Jersey.
- Concierge personnel to support your travel.
- Weaning and extubation.
- With New Jersey declaring a state of emergency, the health system will accept active state medical licenses from any state in the United States.
- Sedation ordering/dosing/administration for vented patients.
- Flexible schedule.
- Transportation, lodging and food accommodations provided.
- We are looking for hospital medicine, internal medicine, intensivist/critical care physicians to provide patient care in the ICU.
- Ventilator management and troubleshooting.
- Intubation and advanced airway management.
- Rounding with a medical team.
- New Jersey Needs You.
- Envision has partnered with large health systems in New Jersey to provide healthcare resources in the form of intensive care unit (ICU) staffing.
- 4-week commitment preferred.
This locum tenen job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 5.