Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · May 9, 2021
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (New Jersey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We are looking for hospital medicine, internal medicine, intensivist/critical care physicians to provide patient care in the ICU.
- Rounding with a medical team.
- With New Jersey declaring a state of emergency, the health system will accept active state medical licenses from any state in the United States.
- Work as an independent contractor with competitive compensation.
- New Jersey Needs You.
- Concierge personnel to support your travel.
- Intubation and advanced airway management.
- Sedation ordering/dosing/administration for vented patients.
- Family communication.
- Central line insertion.
- Flexible schedule.
- Transportation, lodging and food accommodations provided.
- Recommended PPE will be provided.
- Envision has partnered with large health systems in New Jersey to provide healthcare resources in the form of intensive care unit (ICU) staffing.
- 4-week commitment preferred.
- Ventilator management and troubleshooting.
- Please join our urgent mission to treat those afflicted by Covid-19 in one of our nation's hotspots, New Jersey.
- Weaning and extubation.
This locum tenen job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 5.