Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 5-7.
- The total census per provider during the day is 5-7, of which 1-2 are admissions, and notes are entered into EMR.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- The need is for weekend coverage, Saturdays and Sundays from 7am-7pm, during which the locum will be solo.
- Procedures are not required, but the HM team does respond to codes.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility in New Jersey is seeking a hospitalist nurse practitioner for locum tenens coverage.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-073408-NP-NJ.
- There is an open ICU with intensivists and all back-up specialties available.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.