Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician in Rahway, New Jersey.
- 7 on 7 off and flexible scheduling options with 12 hour shifts.
- Allscripts EMR.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway is a 265-bed acute care hospital located in Rahway, NJ.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- 30 minutes from New York City and less than 60 minutes to the Jersey Shore.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Hospitalists follow their patients discharged from the inpatient service in the onsite Ltach and SAR on the 4th floor.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.