Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block schedule, days only.
- Strong base salary with bonus potential.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians for our Perth Amboy, New Jersey Hospitalist practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Open ICU.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- 401(k), Serp, and concierge service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.