Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong base salary with bonus potential.
- Open ICU.
- 401(k), Serp, and concierge service.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Procedures and codes required.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians for our Perth Amboy, New Jersey Hospitalist practice.
- Block schedule, days only.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance with tail.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.