Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Old Bridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Days only.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth is seeking board certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Old Bridge, New Jersey, practice.
- Schedule: 7x7.
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, 401(k), Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- FMD stipend available.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
- Realize your career potential by growing into regional and national leadership.
- Candidate must have experience leading hospitalist teams.
- Open ICU.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.