Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- There is a need in New Jersey for an acute care certified hospitalist nurse practitioner starting in November for a locum tenens assignment.
- Reference ID: ORD-071344-NP-NJ.
- Required procedures include intubations, TLC insertion, running codes for cardiac arrest, death pronouncements and attend to falls.
- Government: No.
- Code Responder.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: November - short-term.
- Coverage is needed for 14-15 shifts per month for 7 on 7 off, mostly night shifts.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Job Posting ID: 1020250.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- HM responds to codes and there will be a physician on-site.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago