Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newark) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 15-20 on average per physician per shift (10 admits/day).
- Locum Rate: $TBD/hour (paid by Smart).
- Facility Beds: 147.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Nocturnist Locum Opportunity in Northeastern New Jersey.
- EMR: Epic.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60 days (active NJ license preferred).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is an established healthcare staffing company seeking BC/BE, IM candidates to help provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Northeastern New Jersey.
- Staffing Model: 2 MD's (7a-7p), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- ICU: Open (consult for cases).
- Codes: Handled by the EM/HM (Rapid Response Team available).
- Procedures: Central lines and vent management.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.