Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Bergen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR Epic.
- The not-for-profit medical center is a part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, and it features a 206-bed hospital and The Harborage, a 245-bed nursing home and rehabilitation center.
- Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Awards for the Medical Center's treatment of heart failure and stroke patients.
- North Bergen is a diverse, friendly township in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Top Performer for Heart Failure and Stroke Care by CMS.
- Hospitalists respond to RRT/Codes.
- Average group daily census 30+.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center is hiring hosptialist physicians in North Bergen, NJ (across the Hudson River from Manhattan!
- Ranked as the.4 hospital of its size in the state by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center is located in North Bergen, NJ, and it serves Hudson and southern Bergen counties.
- One of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Located on The Palisades, this community is just across the Hudson River from Manhattan, so it's the perfect place to live for people who want close proximity to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Recognized by United States News & World Report as a "Top Hospital for Cardiac Care.
- Average admissions: 8-12.
- Hospitalists round and supervise IM residents.
- Closed ICU.
- New Jersey's Department of Health and Senior Services Palisades Medical Center a perfect 100 score for treatment of heart attack patients.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized Palisades Medical Center with their Get With The Guidelines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services