Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Bergen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ranked as the.4 hospital of its size in the state by Inside Jersey magazine and Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.
- Recognized by United States News & World Report as a "Top Hospital for Cardiac Care.
- Top Performer for Heart Failure and Stroke Care by CMS.
- New Jersey's Department of Health and Senior Services Palisades Medical Center a perfect 100 score for treatment of heart attack patients.
- One of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- The not-for-profit medical center is a part of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, and it features a 206-bed hospital and The Harborage, a 245-bed nursing home and rehabilitation center.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- North Bergen is a diverse, friendly township in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Average admissions: 8-12.
- Closed ICU.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center is located in North Bergen, NJ, and it serves Hudson and southern Bergen counties.
- EMR Epic.
- Average group daily census 30+.
- Located on The Palisades, this community is just across the Hudson River from Manhattan, so it's the perfect place to live for people who want close proximity to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center is hiring hosptialist physicians in North Bergen, NJ (across the Hudson River from Manhattan!
- Hospitalists respond to RRT/Codes.
- Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Awards for the Medical Center's treatment of heart failure and stroke patients.
- The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association recognized Palisades Medical Center with their Get With The Guidelines.
- Hospitalists round and supervise IM residents.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.