Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Occasional day shifts may be needed, no more than 2-5 shifts per month, from 8am-8pm or 7am-7pm.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-071222-MD-NJ.
- Government: No.
- The facility has an open ICU where the locum will be required to perform intubations and central lines.
- Notes are taken via EMR.
- The locum will work mostly nights, typically 8pm-8am or 7pm-7am, for an average of 7 nights per month.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Candidates must be Abim or Abfm-eligible within 5 years and able to run codes during night shifts.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in New Jersey is seeking locum tenens hospitalist/nocturnist coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 6.