Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU.
- Ocean Medical Center is a 281-bed acute care facility offering a full range of services including cardiac care & interventional cardiology services, maternity, orthopedics & rehabilitation, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, chronic renal dialysis, and much more.
- Wide range of sub-specialty backup available Medical Director.
- Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health ) is hiring hospitalist physicians.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Ocean Medical Center also received the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence, one of the highest recognitions in the nation for quality critical care standards and dedication to the exceptional care of patients and their families.
- Jcaho accredited and Primary Stroke center.
- Additionally, Ocean has been named one of the safest hospitals in the state of New Jersey by Forbes Magazine.
- Epic EMR.
- Brick has been named one of the safest cities in the country for several consecutive years.
- With miles of shoreline to enjoy, many waterways provide wonderful opportunities for recreational activities, while also featuring beautiful sunsets.
- No procedures.
- Average 75 daily group census.
- As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health System, Ocean Medical Center can utilize the resources of the other Hackensack Meridian system hospitals to augment its own.
- Hackensack Meridian is the first healthcare system to achieve the coveted Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence.
- Brick, NJ (about 1 hour from Philadelphia and NYC) is located in Ocean County, New Jersey, and has a population of 75,000.
- Brick has beautiful residential areas, an extensive variety of shopping and dining choices, cultural and historic attractions, great parks, and a school system that receives high marks.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services