Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manahawkin is located in Ocean County, NJ along route 72 near the Manahawkin Bay and is the gateway to Long Beach Island.
- "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" for 8 consecutive years by NJBiz.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Hospitalist Nocturnist Physicians in coastal NJ near Long Beach Island, within 1 hour to Philadelphia, & 90 minutes to NYC.
- Southern Ocean Medical.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Intensivists in house 7 days/week.
- The Emergency Department consists of a stable team of board certified emergency care physicians and excellent nursing support.
- ED partnership since 1995 - provides exceptional synergy between the ED, Hospital Medicine, & the ICU!
- Top 100 Integrated Health Networks by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- Long Beach Island is known for its miles of beach and the famous Barnegat Lighthouse, and offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a range of attractions, including beaches, ocean-going fishing trips, amusement park, and unique shops in Beach Haven.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Center (Somc), part of Hackensack Meridian Health System, is a 176-bed facility, and is part of the Meridian Health System.
- Manahawkin is located 30 minutes inland from Long Beach Island, and about an hour away from Atlantic City.
- Scribe coverage for daytime Hospitalists.
- LBI has been a growing community over the past several years due to its great location in coastal NJ, and close proximity to Philadelphia, NYC, the Poconos, & the Baltimore and DC area.
- Approx 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Somc blends the most advanced medical technology and.
- Techniques with the warm, personalized care of a community hospital, and provides healthcare services for the residents and many visitors to Manahawkin - one of the largest and fastest growing counties in the state.
- 12-hour Nocturnist shifts (7p-7a).
- Soarian EMR.
- Somc features 230 physicians representing over 40 specialties, and over 1,200 skilled healthcare professionals.
- No procedures / No.
- 12-hour physician shifts (7a-7p) with 7 on/7 off block scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services