Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- BC/BE IM or FP with Acls.
- No procedures.
- 18 average daily encounters.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Hospitalist Profile.
- Community Medical Center is a 592- bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Convenient to New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City with its vibrant urban life along with endless choices of outdoor recreational activities.
- Cerner EMR.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Toms River, New Jersey is located just minutes from the popular Jersey Shore with its endless boardwalks and pristine beaches.
- Closed ICU.
- Inpatient Medical Associates (IMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, has a Hospitalist Physician Opportunity in the Jersey Shore area.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Guaranteed annual nocturnist compensation package of $324,000.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- It is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility.
- United States News and World Report' rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Ranked as one of the best places to live by Money magazine.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services