Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Intensivist in the Jersey Shore area.
- Paid night.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- H1B and J1 Visas Accepted!
- No night shifts for Intensivist physicians!
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Cerner EMR.
- Best Places to Raise a Child - Reader's Digest.
- It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Community Medical Center is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- It is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility.
- 15-bed Medical ICU and 12-bed Surgical ICU.
- Medical Director.
- Three Advanced Practice Providers during the day, one at night.
- United States News and World Report' rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Candidates with Surgery residency training and experience with managing Micu patients will also be considered.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine is preferred.
- Two Intensivist physicians during the day, one Hospitalist physician at night.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 24.