Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- No night shifts for Intensivist physicians!
- Ranked as one of the.
- Two Intensivist physicians during the day, one Hospitalist physician at night.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Candidates with Surgery residency training and experience with managing Micu patients will also be considered.
- United States News and World Report' rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- Residency training in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine is preferred.
- It is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility.
- Three Advanced Practice Providers during the day, one at night.
- 15-bed Medical ICU and 12-bed Surgical ICU.
- Community Medical Center is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Paid night.
- H1B and J1 Visas Accepted!
- It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals, and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Best Places to Raise a Child - Reader's Digest.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Medical Director.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Full Time Intensivist in the Jersey Shore area.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services