Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Livingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Closed ICU and no procedures.
- Excellent night rate.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a 625-bed regional teaching hospital and the flagship hospital of Barnabas Health.
- Dedicated admitting and teaching shifts.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- The team participates in a Bundled Payment Care Initiative (Bpci) which includes RN transitional care coordination.
- Full practice support with NP/PA and medical scribes 24/7.
- True flexible scheduling with an average of 15-18 shifts per month.
- Adding a 2nd Nocturnist (staffing will be 2 Nocturnists & 1 APP).
- Residents run codes and rapid response team.
- It is the only facility in NJ with a certified burn center.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, & The New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and is the clinical site for both of NJ's physician assistant training schools.
- Located in Livingston, NJ, this hospital earned Excellence in Quality Improvement from the New Jersey Hospital Association.
- There is a full Internal Medicine residency that is responsible for codes and rapid responses.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- This program was established in 2000 and the Medical Director has been leading the team for over 10 years.
- Large hospitalist group with an average daily census of 160 patients.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Per Diem Nocturnist Hospitalist Physicians to be added to the team at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 8.