Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 20 average daily admissions.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs.
- Jersey City Medical Center, part of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital, a Level II trauma center and located on a 15-acre campus overlooking the New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
- Closed ICU.
- The hospital serves as a regional referral, teaching hospital and provides the highest level of care for women and infants, trauma, and cardiac patients.
- 18 average physician encounters daily: supported by 1 Resident and 2 Interns.
- Dedicated Nocturnists.
- Experience Rounding with medical students and Internal Medicine residents required.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College and Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Day Hospitalist Physician at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- No procedures.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- J1 Visas not accepted.
- Academic facility.
- Jersey City Medical Center has achieved Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence and nine consecutive "A" national safety ratings from the Leapfrog Group.
- Cerner EMR.
- 8-hour day Physician shifts.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 6.