Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Hospitalists at AtlantiCare provide 24-hour care at two campuses and lend guidance to three teaching teams.
- Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- AtlantiCare is the region's largest healthcare system and the only Mid-Atlantic recipient of the Baldrige Award.
- AtlantiCare is seeking to add outstanding BC/BE Hospitalists to its rapidly expanding Hospital Medicine Division in southeastern New Jersey.
- The Hospitalist opportunity of a lifetime is waiting for you at AtlantiCare.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- Here, you'll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- And make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work, with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, in rural and urban settings.
- Enjoy the freedom to advance your career in any direction.
- Best of all, you'll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions, and respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
- Opportunities exist for full-time Hospitalists for day (7a-7p) and swing shifts (12p-12a), as well as Nocturnists (7p-7a).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago