Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- Dedicated Intensivist program.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- Dedicated APP Admitter shift.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT/PT Daytime Hospitalist Physicians at Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, NJ!
- Candidates needing H1B Sponsorship are Welcome.
- Soarian EMR.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- Closed ICU.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
- Dedicated Nocturnist.
- Scribe support.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 4.