Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Procedures Required.
- Open ICU.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring hospitalists that are BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 9.