Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Procedures Required.
- A member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals Metro Area list.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring hospitalists that are BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine in Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Nocturnists on staff.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Support.
- Physicians carry an average of 10-15 patients per shift.
- 3-5 Admissions per day.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Open ICU.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services