Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours- 7pm-7am full time (26 weeks) position.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Ability to moonlight in off weeks.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off Nocturnist Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Hospital employed, well managed and highly respected team.
- Tail Coverage.
- Very manageable caseload.
- CME stipend.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- TOP salary and benefits.
- No outside hospitalists groups.
- 7pm to 7am -7 on 7 off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.