Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work, with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, in rural and urban settings.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- The Hospitalist opportunity of a lifetime is waiting for you at AtlantiCare.
- Hospitalists at AtlantiCare provide 24-hour care at two campuses and lend guidance to three teaching teams.
- Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- AtlantiCare is seeking to add outstanding BC/BE Hospitalists to its rapidly expanding Hospital Medicine Division in southeastern New Jersey.
- AtlantiCare is the region's largest healthcare system and the only Mid-Atlantic recipient of the Baldrige Award.
- And make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- Enjoy the freedom to advance your career in any direction.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Best of all, you'll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions, and respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
- Here, you'll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment.
- Opportunities exist for full-time Hospitalists for day (7a-7p) and swing shifts (12p-12a), as well as Nocturnists (7p-7a).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.