Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Very manageable caseload.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hamilton, NJ.
- Outstanding clinical opportunity and Very lucrative 7 on 7 off Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- No Procedures.
- Close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- This is a Hospital employed Hospitalist position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Great opportunity for board certified or board eligible physician in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Tail Coverage.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.