Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- CME stipend-$5000.
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- This position is 7am-7pm full time days,.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year.
- No procedures.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off daytime Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Tail Coverage.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Excellent salary and benefits-TOP IN NEW Jersey.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.