Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Excellent salary and benefits-TOP IN NEW Jersey.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off daytime Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Tail Coverage.
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- CME stipend-$5000.
- This position is 7am-7pm full time days,.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- No procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.