Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- Caseload: 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- Procedures: ICU coverage and running codes.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- You must be comfortable with ICU coverage and running codes.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.