Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Procedures: ICU coverage and running codes.
- Caseload: 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must be comfortable with ICU coverage and running codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Other Certification: Acls.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.