Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- Procedures: ICU coverage and running codes.
- Caseload: 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and the physician will see 2 - 7 admissions per shift.
- You must be comfortable with ICU coverage and running codes.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine with Acls certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago