Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CarePoint Health System here in New Jersey, has a Part-Time or Fulltime Nocturnist opportunity to join our growing group.
- The health system is across the Hudson River from New York City.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- CarePoint Health is a three hospital system: Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital (Jersey City) and Hoboken University Medical Center.
- This position covers the ICU and must be comfortable with full procedures (vent management, intubation, central lines etc.
- Enjoy all the amenities of having a great practice, with its close relation to New York City, the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania and New England.
- We also have a large Medical Group for referrals.
- There are 4-5 nocturnist shifts available per month (as well as day shift work available) at Hoboken Univeristy Medical Center and Christ Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago