Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CarePoint Health System here in New Jersey, has a Part-Time or Fulltime Nocturnist opportunity to join our growing group.
- There are 4-5 nocturnist shifts available per month (as well as day shift work available) at Hoboken Univeristy Medical Center and Christ Hospital.
- We also have a large Medical Group for referrals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- The health system is across the Hudson River from New York City.
- Enjoy all the amenities of having a great practice, with its close relation to New York City, the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania and New England.
- CarePoint Health is a three hospital system: Bayonne Medical Center, Christ Hospital (Jersey City) and Hoboken University Medical Center.
- This position covers the ICU and must be comfortable with full procedures (vent management, intubation, central lines etc.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.