Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a well established group located only 7 minutes from Long Beach Island!
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 4-7 admissions per night average.
- Nocturnist block schedule of 7 days on 7 days off.
- Nurse practitioners on staff to provide support.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Strong hourly rate with wRVU and quality based quarterly bonuses.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at our practice in Manahawkin, New Jersey.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago