Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Strong hourly rate with wRVU and quality based quarterly bonuses.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- 4-7 admissions per night average.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Join a well established group located only 7 minutes from Long Beach Island!
- Nurse practitioners on staff to provide support.
- Nocturnist block schedule of 7 days on 7 days off.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians to join our Hospitalist team at our practice in Manahawkin, New Jersey.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.