Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity to lead our Hospitalist team at Southern Ocean Medical Center in South New Jersey.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Administrative and clinical duties required.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and 401K.
- Strong hourly compensation with bonus potential.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians. This facility is only 7 miles from Long Beach Island!
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago