Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Administrative and clinical duties required.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity to lead our Hospitalist team at Southern Ocean Medical Center in South New Jersey.
- Block schedule.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and 401K.
- Serp, CME time & allotment and concierge service.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians. This facility is only 7 miles from Long Beach Island!
- Join a well-established hospitalist group.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- Strong hourly compensation with bonus potential.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.