Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30 minutes from NYC and less than 60 minutes to the NJ Shore.
- 7 on 7 off and flexible scheduling options with 12 hour shifts.
- Hospitalists follow their patients discharged from the inpatient service in the onsite Ltach and SAR on the 4th floor.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
- RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway is a 265-bed acute care hospital located in Rahway, NJ.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- An average of 2-3 admissions/night.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician to join our inpatient team at RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway, New Jersey.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 28.