Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists follow their patients discharged from the inpatient service in the onsite Ltach and SAR on the 4th floor.
- 30 minutes from NYC and less than 60 minutes to the NJ Shore.
- RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway is a 265-bed acute care hospital located in Rahway, NJ.
- 7 on 7 off and flexible scheduling options with 12 hour shifts.
- Allscripts EMR.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- An average of 2-3 admissions/night.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician to join our inpatient team at RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway, New Jersey.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services