Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Allscripts EMR.
- 30 minutes from New York City and less than 60 minutes to the Jersey Shore.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Per Diem Hospitalist Physician to join our inpatient team at RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway, New Jersey.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- Hospitalists follow their patients discharged from the inpatient service in the onsite Ltach and SAR on the 4th floor.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway is a 265-bed acute care hospital located in Rahway, NJ.
- 7 on 7 off and flexible scheduling options with 12 hour shifts.
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services