Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Rahway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Residents of Rahway enjoy shopping and dining in nearby Westfield, Cranford and Clark, NJ.
- 7 on 7 off and flexible scheduling options with 12 hour shifts.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- RWJ Barnabas Health in Rahway is a 265-bed acute care hospital located in Rahway, NJ.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Hospitalist Physicians in Rahway, New Jersey.
- Minutes from Staten Island.
- 30 minutes from New York City and less than 60 minutes to the Jersey Shore.
- Rahway, NJ is located in a dynamic suburban community.
- Cultural offerings include the Union County Performing Arts Center.
- Services include emergency angioplasty, hematology-oncology services, critical care, orthopedic surgery, neurology and a sub-acute unit to ease transition back home.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
- Recreational offerings include tennis, playground areas and golf courses.
- H1B Visas Accepted!
- Hospitalists follow their patients discharged from the inpatient service in the onsite Ltach and SAR on the 4th floor.
- Allscripts EMR.
- This hospital has an academic affiliation with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 4.