Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- The assignment schedule will consist of coverage every other weekend, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding and admits.
- Certification: BC required.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Every other weekend.
- License: NJ state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.