Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- The assignment schedule will consist of coverage every other weekend, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- Schedule: Every other weekend.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding and admits.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.