Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Certification: BC required.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding and admits.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: Every other weekend.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- The assignment schedule will consist of coverage every other weekend, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago