Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- Schedule: Every other weekend.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- The assignment schedule will consist of coverage every other weekend, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding and admits.
- License: NJ state license needed.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.