Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding and codes.
- Schedule: Every other weekend.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding and admits.
- Caseload: 15 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in New Jersey.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule will consist of coverage every other weekend, and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
- We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- License: NJ state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.