Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Group averages $45,000 in production bonuses plus $16,000 in quality incentives.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Will Fill Fast!
- Strong, experienced Medical Director.
- No Nocturnist shifts = Higher Quality of Life.
- Average 16-18 patients per day.
- Closed ICU, No RRT, No Codes.
- Affluent surroundings with fine dining, premier shopping options, and top-ranked schools in the state.
- 300,000 Proven Income.
- All under an hour!
- Enjoy NYC, Philadelphia, and Jersey Shore as often as you want.
- Established Hospitalist Program has continued growth and has two openings available.
- Princeton, Rutgers, world-renowned universities and medical centers on your doorstep.
- New York-Philadelphia Corridor.
- Hospital Employed Group.
- 1 Best places to raise a child.
- Reference Hosp 7760.
- 300,000 Proven Earnings.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago