Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year- 2 weeks Paid vacation!
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- No outside hospitalists groups.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Tail Coverage.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time daytime position.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- CME stipend.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off Daytime Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Hospital employed and well respected team.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago