Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- No outside hospitalists groups.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Hospital employed and well respected team.
- Tail Coverage.
- Very manageable caseload.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- CME stipend.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off Daytime Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year- 2 weeks Paid vacation!
- This position is 7pm-7am full time daytime position.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.