Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- Nightshifts admissions and cross coverage.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Quick credentialing.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist moonlighting opportunity for fellows.
- Fellows With IM/FP background.
- MD/ DO.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Day shifts -rounding on patients and admissions.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- Minimal procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago