Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- Day shifts -rounding on patients and admissions.
- Nightshifts admissions and cross coverage.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Fellows With IM/FP background.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- Minimal procedures.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist moonlighting opportunity for fellows.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- MD/ DO.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- Quick credentialing.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.