Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- Quick credentialing.
- Fellows With IM/FP background.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist moonlighting opportunity for fellows.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Day shifts -rounding on patients and admissions.
- Minimal procedures.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
- Nightshifts admissions and cross coverage.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- MD/ DO.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.