Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Camden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Camden Waterfront includes attractions such as Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey & Museum, and BB Pavilion where top musical artists perform weekly.
- Closed ICU.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- Physicians carry average of 15-18 patients per shift.
- Lourdes provides a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services.
- This is a great location with easy access to the New Jersey Shore, Baltimore, New York City, and Philadelphia.
- Lourdes is a 325-bed destination hospital for heart care, with one of the largest programs in the Delaware Valley.
- In addition, Lourdes specializes in surgical services & is the only facility in southern New Jersey performing kidney, liver, & pancreas transplants.
- Camden, New Jersey is located across the Delaware River from the vibrant city of Philadelphia - just a ferry ride away.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a community-oriented teaching and tertiary facility that offers a broad spectrum of patient services.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Soarian EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT, PT, & PRN Hospitalist Physicians at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, NJ!
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Daily admissions for overall practice: 12-15.
- It is recognized consistently by Healthgrades and is among America's 50 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery.
- Lourdes is a major teaching affiliate of the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital which provides their PGY-II emergency medicine residents with clinical rotations in the Lourdes ED.
- No procedures required.
- APP support with 10 & 12-hour shifts daily.
- Dedicated intensivist program.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 5.