Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Location: This Coastal town located in Northern New Jersey.
- EMR is Epic.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings with an established group that is growing and seeking qualified candidates.
- Schedule of 7on/7off daytime.
- Paid Time of 15 days is offered.
- Malpractice with tail coverage included.
- 10 days of Sick leave and 5 CME days as well.
- Census of 15-18 daily.
- It is located just an Hour to New York City and 45 Minutes to Staten Island!
- It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts.
- Facility: This opportunity is with a 400+ bed acute care community hospital with a full service line, state-of-the-art technology, passion for quality healthcare, and a strong support staff from Medical Doctors, Midlevels and Advanced Practitioners.
- Compensation: Full time employed opportunity.
- Current providers make $250,000+ with salary, RVUs and Quality incentives paid quarterly.
- Sign-on and relocation are to be discussed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- NO Procedures, NO Codes, and ICU is Co-managed with Intensivists support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago