Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- Block daytime schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- 401K, Serp, CME time.
- No procedures, no codes or RRT responsibility.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice located only 7 miles from Long Beach Island!
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Fully paid malpractice with tail.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin, New Jersey.
- Allotment and concierge service.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago