Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures, no codes or RRT responsibility.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- 401K, Serp, CME time.
- Allotment and concierge service.
- Block daytime schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin, New Jersey.
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice located only 7 miles from Long Beach Island!
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Fully paid malpractice with tail.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.