Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manahawkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Average of 18 patients/day.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our Hospitalist team at Southern Ocean Medical Center in Manahawkin, New Jersey.
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- Block daytime schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Fully paid malpractice with tail.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- 401K, Serp, CME time.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice located only 7 miles from Long Beach Island!
- No procedures, no codes or RRT responsibility.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Allotment and concierge service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.