Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- CME Reimbursement.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- MD/ DO.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Quality Bonus.
- Competitive salary.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- 401K with match.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- Full Time/Part-time / Moonlighting.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
- Minimal procedures.
- Paid Vacation.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.