Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MD/ DO.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- 401K with match.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist.
- Minimal procedures.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Full Time/Part-time / Moonlighting.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid Vacation.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- CME Reimbursement.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
- Quality Bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.