Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Passaic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our employees have a friendly working environment with a cohesive team at each location.
- St. Mary's General Hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Passaic, NJ.
- I nternal medicine/Family Medicine with Hospitalist with at least 3 years' experience.
- IHP has a robust physician staffing model focused on innovative scheduling, improved physician satisfaction and high retention of our providers.
- Employee/Family Medical, Dental & Vision.
- AD, Life insurance, and LTD.
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist.
- Minimal procedures.
- They are focused on providing high-quality care thereby improving operational metrics of the hospital.
- We offer our hospitalists with opportunities to pursue leadership roles at various levels.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Full Time/Part-time / Moonlighting.
- 30 Minutes' drive from Manhattan.
- Our team consists of well-experienced physicians and mid-level providers who excel in the field of inpatient medical management.
- The location has easy accessibility to all interstate highways, an hour from Atlantic beaches, and driving distances to major northeast United States metros.
- Competitive salary.
- Passaic has been called "The Birthplace of Television "is located north of Newark on the Passaic River is minutes away from MetLife Stadium and New York City.
- IHP is a Regional Hospitalist company focused on providing state-of-the-art hospitalist services in hospitals in PA, NJ & DE.
- Paid Vacation.
- Quality Bonus.
- 401K with match.
- MD/ DO.
- 7on/7off, or Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.