Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates encouraged.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Services.
- Five-Day Block.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Strong Program with Skilled Team Members.
- Successful High-Quality Hospitalist Program at Teaching Hospital.
- Nocturnist Program Covers Nights.
- Excellent Compensation with Quality Measures Bonuses.
- Full Specialty Care Hospital.
- Highly Desirable Program and Location minutes from Manhattan.
- No Procedures or Codes Required.
- Modern Advanced Teaching Hospital.
- See an average of 15-18 Patients Per Shift.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.