Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Nocturnist Program Covers Nights.
- Candidates encouraged.
- Five-Day Block.
- See an average of 15-18 Patients Per Shift.
- Highly Desirable Program and Location minutes from Manhattan.
- Full Specialty Care Hospital.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Services.
- Successful High-Quality Hospitalist Program at Teaching Hospital.
- Strong Program with Skilled Team Members.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- Modern Advanced Teaching Hospital.
- No Procedures or Codes Required.
- Excellent Compensation with Quality Measures Bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago