Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Successful High-Quality Hospitalist Program at Teaching Hospital.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Services.
- Nocturnist Program Covers Nights.
- Strong Program with Skilled Team Members.
- Five-Day Block.
- Highly Desirable Program and Location minutes from Manhattan.
- No Procedures or Codes Required.
- Excellent Compensation with Quality Measures Bonuses.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- Full Specialty Care Hospital.
- Candidates encouraged.
- Modern Advanced Teaching Hospital.
- Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- See an average of 15-18 Patients Per Shift.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.