Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Five-Day Block.
- Modern Advanced Teaching Hospital.
- See an average of 15-18 Patients Per Shift.
- Full Specialty Care Hospital.
- Strong Program with Skilled Team Members.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Services.
- Successful High-Quality Hospitalist Program at Teaching Hospital.
- No Procedures or Codes Required.
- Full Benefits and Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Candidates encouraged.
- Highly Desirable Program and Location minutes from Manhattan.
- Nocturnist Program Covers Nights.
- Excellent Compensation with Quality Measures Bonuses.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Jersey City, NJ.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.