Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Tail Coverage.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- Very manageable caseload.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- CME stipend.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off Nocturnist Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago