Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding full time 7 on 7 off Nocturnist Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Tail Coverage.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- CME stipend.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.