Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- One of the highest paying hospitals in New Jersey.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Tail Coverage.
- Outstanding Clinical AND Financial Opportunity for full time 7 on 7 off Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- This position is 7am-7pm full time dayshift Hospitalist.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year.
- No Procedures.
- CME stipend.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago