Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME stipend.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- No Procedures.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Outstanding Clinical AND Financial Opportunity for full time 7 on 7 off Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Tail Coverage.
- This position is 7am-7pm full time dayshift Hospitalist.
- One of the highest paying hospitals in New Jersey.
- Very manageable caseload.
- 7am to 7pm -24 weeks of work per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.